In this podcast episode, Kirsty Thomas-Thoeun of Trails of Indochina, an Ensemble-on-Location tour specialist, gives advice on how to get the most out of a visit to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand.
Kirsty has been a specialist in the Indochina travel industry for 20 years and shares secrets on how to get the most out of your unique travel experience, including “how-to” instructions on seeking out the real local experience and getting off the beaten track with personalised tours.
You can get up front and personal with the locals and attractions, all the while having a 24/7 English speaking care team at your disposal for any inquiry no matter how small or large.
Topics covered in this podcast episode with Kirsty Thomas-Thoeun of Trails of Indochina include:
- How did you get involved in travel?
- What are your favourite places to travel to?
- Who do you think would enjoy to travel with Trails of Indochina
- Tell us a bit about what Trails of Indochina’s unique experiences?
- What standard of accommodation do Trails of Indochina offer?
- Are your itineraries tailor made or set departures
- Trails of Indochina owns various cruise vessels in Indochina… tells us about that?
- Favourite destinations, hotels, experiences within the region